Last updated on May 9th, 2021 at 10:07 am
MTAR Technologies IPO opens today on 3rd March 2021 with a price band of Rs 574-Rs 575. The IPO closes on 5th March 2021. The company develops and manufactures high-precision components and equipment in the clean energy, nuclear, and space, and defense sectors in India and abroad.
The company proposes to utilize the net proceeds from the fresh issue towards repayments of borrowings by the company, funding working capital requirements, and for general corporate purposes.
Pre offer equity shares as of the date of RHP were 28,611, 442 equity shares, and equity shares outstanding after the offer would be 30,759, 591. MTAR IPO Subscription Status
- Wide product portfolio.
- It has established trusted and long-standing relationships with its customers.
- Decent financial performance
- Client concentration risk
- IPO valuations seem to be stretched at a higher side.
- Budgeted defense expenditure may witness constraints in FY21 largely due to COVID- 19 pandemic.
- Though profits are reasonable they have been quite inconsistent as can be seen from the trend in the margins.
The GMP of the IPO is trading at a 43% premium over its offer price as per the data available.
MTAR IPO Subscription Status [in no. of times (x)]
|Category||Shares Offered||3rd Mar 2021||4th Mar 2021||5th Mar 2021|
Important Dates of MTAR IPO Allotment and Listing
|Basis of Allotment||Mar 10, 2021|
|Refunds||Mar 12, 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account||Mar 15, 2021|
|Listing Date||Mar 16, 2021|
Disclaimer: The above content is for general information purpose only and does not constitute professional advice. The author/ website will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, incomplete information. Any reliance you place on above content is therefore strictly at your risk.
Follow us on social media by clicking belowFollow @financepost_in