Key Financial Highlights of Clean Science and Technology
- Robust Financial Performance: The company’s total revenue increased by 25% in FY21 to Rs 538.07 crore from Rs 430.17crore for FY20. PAT posted for FY21 was Rs 198 crore in FY21 as against Rs 139 crore in FY20.
- The Issuer posted strong EBITDA and net margins as plotted in the chart.
- RoNW for FY21 is 37%. The Issuer has negligible debt on the books.
- With an EPS of 18.68 per share, the P/E is 48.18 times calculated at the upper price band of Rs 900 per share. The average sector P/E is 55.38x indicating the Issue to be fully priced.
- P/BV is 17.71x at an upper price band of Rs 900 per share.
Chart showing margins
Peers Key Financial Metrics
|Peer Comparison||Total Income (FY21)||EPS||P/E||RoNW|
Investment Strategy- Subscribe
Clean Science and Technology Company is a global company focused on manufacturing speciality chemicals. The company has a niche market segment. Issuer’s financial performance is robust with strong margins and low debt levels. Hence, one may subscribe to the IPO.